for questions about these support policies, please contact by email – [email protected]
- Support contract is required to get telephone, email or online Support for SmartBOL® products.
- Support Timing: Between 9AM and 5PM Eastern – Monday Thru Friday except federal holidays and day after Thanksgiving day.
- Following activities are not covered under standard support. Support may offer instructions or visit: SmartBOL® Support Portal. Please call sales to purchase developer
- SQL Server installation or configuration
- Database or data files backup, restore or move
- Data (such as products, addresses) import or CSV file processing
- Password recovery
- Reconfiguring ODBC Mapping
- Issues with third party software
- Windows OS, hardware or networking issues
- Training or product walk-thrun
- Though SmartBOL® support will try to solve technical support issues, there is no guarantee that all SmartBOL® related support issues can be resolved.
- Support for additional licenses, purchased at discounted price, will expire at the same time as the first license.
- Support can be extended within 30 days of previous support contract expiry. After the 30 day grace period, contact sales to purchase upgrade license.
- Versions released within the last 36 months are supported. Past versions are not supported and installers for versions older than 5 calendar years are unavailable. If
installer is older than 6 months and the support contract has expired, please allow three business days to upload the file to the site.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining license keys, installation software and data backups in safe place. SmartBOL® support does not maintain keys for longer than
- Classic version only:
- New SmartBOL® Classic license includes one year support contract.
- Classic version does not support data files shared over wide area network (WAN) or VPN.
- During one support year, database can be repaired maximum of three times.
- If you need technical support and your support contract has expired and if you have the permanent SmartBOL® license key you may purchase support on prepaid, hourly basis. SmartBOL® Support makes no warranties that the support issue will be resolved.
- If you do not have license key, you may purchase SmartBOL® Upgrade license.
- Enterprise versions – Contact SmartBOL® sales for more information.
- SmartBOL® Software with perpetual license will not stop working after Support period expires. However version updates or upgrades released after the Support expiry
date will not work with that license.
- SmartBOL® software with subscription license will stop working at the end of the lease or subscription period.
- Support does not cover any issues with third party software versions other than the ones advertised on SmartBOL® website. Please contact SmartBOL® support before
upgrading SmartBOL®interfaced third party software. SmartBOL® is under no obligation to modify its software to fix this type of issues.
- SmartBOL® licenses may be cancelled if the term/s of SmartBOL® End User License Agreement (EULA) is/are violated.